Thursday, September 3, 2009

EOC Week 8: Progress on Vodka Brand

So far after my pitch last week I have been doing a little more research on things such as recipe, pricing, and advertisement. I have also been looking into doing some other things to it like possibly making it a specific color, flavor, and have a special cocktail for the brand. Also how will it be sold, do I want it to be exclusive so you would have to order it, Do I wanted sold in certain places, or do I just want it available.

In my progress I have settled with the name “FRESH.” I was thinking of spelling it with a “PH” instead of an “F” though but I am still thinking about that. I have come up with the price of $15 per bottle, because I want it to be available for all people to buy not just the elite. I have an idea for a commercial wear this handsome man in a suit is walking into a night club with all eyes on him. He gets to the bar and orders a Fresh and Sprite. While he is there an attractive woman sits next to him and says “just left the studio huh?” because of all the commotion she figures he is someone famous until he replies, “No I just finished my shift… I’m the driver.” This is to show that swag is something that you are… not what you buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment