Thursday, September 17, 2009

EOC WEEK 10: Customer Loyalty

There was a time in my life where I would travel a lot and my favorite city of all time is New York. I love everything about it except for the smell in the summer. When I go to New York I am a regular at a number of places. I only eat at Slice of Harlem, which is a pizza place obviously in Harlem, and the longer I’m there they start to recognize me and I get really good service. I get graphic tees from Yellow Rat Bastard; I get mix tapes from my favorite vender on Canal Street. I buy sneakers from a few stores out there but one of my Favorites is Flight Club.

Flight Club is a Sneaker store that specializes in Exclusive sneakers. When you walk in it looks pretty upscale and I love that all the sneakers are in Pre wrap because in case they have to sell you the display one shoe won’t be dirty while the other is clean. When you walk in you are greeted but if you show that you know your sneaker, they really give you the treatment. They let you know where else the shoe is being sold and what makes it exclusive. They also let you know about the fakes that are out, and when you are a serious sneaker consumer all of this is very important.

When I am in town for a few weeks I stop in and they try to build a relationship with me right away so when I am going to buy a shoe they know my style and what I want. The service they provide makes me want to just visit every time I go to New York, and I believe that is what you should want from a customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment